1) All admissions shall be based on the applications received in response to the admission notification and issue of this information brochure. Selection will be only on the basis of APU Application Form.
2) HOW TO APPLY: Application for admission to various Programmes can be submitted online through university website www.apexuniversity.ac.in. In case a candidate is not able to apply online, he / she may download / obtain the application from the University and submit the duly filled-up application form along with eligibility documents and a non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Rs.1000/-. (Demand Draft in favor of “Apex Professional University” payable at Pasighat.)
3) LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: Duly completed application form for admission in the programme of study must reach to the University as per academic calendar.
4) Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for admission as a matter of right. The application form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason. University also reserves the right to refuse admission in any individual case without assigning any reason.
5) All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection. Admission is given provisionally. The offer of admission will automatically stand cancelled if the conditions are not fulfilled by the stipulated time. Failure to pay the fee within the specified date or report for classes after payment of fee will entail in cancellation of admission.
6) A candidate shall be considered as admitted to a Programme of Study and be eligible to avail the privileges of a student of the University only after he/she has completed all admission formalities including payment of the prescribed fees. If a candidate fails to complete the admission formalities by the prescribed date, he/she will automatically forfeit his/her right to admission.
7) Fill in the Application Form only, if you meet the eligibility for admission to the programme of study. Duly filled application form, will be allowed for submission only along with the following.
- Certificates, Diplomas, Degrees, Marks-Sheets of all educational qualifications
- A valid personal eMail ID and Contact Number.
- In case of the working students, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer clearly mentioning that the employer has no objection to the candidate’s pursuing higher education in the Apex Professional University on full time / part time basis.
- Caste/Tribe/domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of gap between the qualifying examination and the year of seeking admission in the University, the candidate shall be required to submit an affidavit indicating the reasons for such gaps and the activities in which she/he was engaged during the intervening period.
8) Incomplete Forms will be rejected. No additions subsequently will be allowed and a new Form has to be submitted in this case. The Application Processing Fee and Information Brochure cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
9) In case a student, after having paid the fees, desires his/her admission to be cancelled, he/she shall be entitled for refund of fees subject to the University rules.
10) Security Deposit/ Caution Money are refundable, on an application from the student on his/her leaving the University, after deducting all dues, fines and other claims against him/her.
11) The student shall be required to be present original eligibility documents for verification as and when required by university.
12) The University is open to all irrespective of caste, class, creed, colour, religion, language, gender and nationality.