PURCHASE OF PROSPECTUS
Prospectus may be purchased from the Division of Admissions at the university campus or such other locations as specified by the university, on payment of Rs. 500.
FILLING OF APPLICATION FORM
Applicant has to fill up the Application Form available in the Prospectus. It is mandatory to fill in all the columns in the Application Form. ‘N.A.’ should be written if any filed is not applicable.
ATTACHMENTS WITH THE APPLICATION FORM
The applicant should submit the following documents, both self-attested and attested by competent authority
(i.e, a Gazetted Officer or Notary or any other appropriate authority as prescribed by the university) with seal:
- Photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate bearing testimony to Date of Birth.
- Photocopy of Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying exam and other exams as prescribed by the university.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card to ID and Residence Proof (Voter ID card / Passport / Bank Pass book)
- Photocopy of a document bearing the applicant’s signature for verification purpose (only if the same is not there in the proof of residence)
- Undertaking by the applicant in case of any pendency ( Result awaited / Re appear / Backlog or any other pendency)
- Undertaking for Gap Period if the applicant is applying after gap in his /her studies
- Two additional passport size coloured photographs ( apart from the one pasted on the Application Form).
- Demand Draft (DD) for the proscribed fee.
AFFIDAVIT BY STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Each student and his/her parents/guardian shall have to furnish on affidavit along with the application form to the effect that they will not participate in or abet the act of ragging and that, if found guilty, shall be liable for punishment under the penal law of India.
The applicant must ensure that his/her signature on Application Form and all the testimonials he/she submits, should be authentic and that the same match with the proof of signature furnished by him/her.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Tuition Fee, Registration Fee, University Development Fund, Course Fee, Examination Fee and Late Fee
(if applicable) should be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD)- made in fovour of APEX PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY payable at Pasighat.
- Applicant Name, Father Name, Contact No., Application No. (if any), Admission ID No., Programme applied for Programme Code are to be mentioned at the backside of DD.
- Please DO NOT pay in cash. The university will not assume liability for any payment made in cash at any place.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM
- Applicant are required to submit the Application Form and fee, as per schedule of admission given in the Prospectus or the website or otherwise announced by the university from time to time.
- Application Form, complete in all respects, must be submitted:
- in person at the Division of Admissions at the University Campus, Pasighat
- at such other locations as specified by the University, or
- by registered post / courier, addressed to:
Head – Admission Division
Apex Professional University, NH-52, Pasighat, District East Siang,
Arunachal Pradesh – 791102 (INDIA)