Apex Professional University (APU) strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a student to have access to quality education. So, the University extends Scholarship and Financial Aid Scheme for the students taking admission at APU.
APST STIPEND SCHEME
APST Stipend Scheme provides financial assistance to the schedule tribe students of Arunachal Pradesh., so as to enable them to pursue various courses in Higher Education approved by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh subjecte to the following conditions.
- Pre-Requisites for the grant of Stipend: Satisfactory Progress, Regular Attendance and Good Conduct are the mandatory pre-requisites for the grant of stipend
- The Stipends will not be issued to the Students: Who are found guilty of misconduct / participate in strike / irregularity in attendance / commit offences /break college and hostel discipline.
Note: Stipend is issued by Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. The Unversity Management will not entertain the queries related to irregularities or non-receipt of Stipend under any circumstance.
POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The Post Matric Scholarship scheme is a Centrally Sponsored scheme implemented by State Government and
Union Territory Administrations. 100% Central assistance over and above the committed liability of the States Government / UTs Admin fromthe Government of India. The State Government and UT admin to which the applicant belongs awards the scholarship.
- Scholarship are paid to students whose parents / guardians’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
- The Scholarships are available for the study of all recognized post matriculation or post-secondary course in recognized institutions except certain identified training course like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Private Pilot License courses etc.
- The scholarship holder under this scheme will not hold any other scholarship / stipend.
Note: Post Matric Scholarship is issued by the Govt. of India through Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh. The University Management will not entertain the queries related to irregularities or non-receipt of Post Matric Scholarship under any circumstances.
CHANCELLOR’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME
The University offers scholarships to meritorious candidates based on her / his academic performance in qualifying examinations prescribed by the university, viz 10+2 or Graduation, rank/score in All India / State Level Entrance / Aptitude Test and candidates possessing exemplary skills in sports, performing arts or literature.
- 85% tuition fee waiver for toppers of all Boards / Universities.
- 50% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for students securing 90% in qualifying examination.
- 30% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for students securing 80% marks in qualifying examination.
- 30% tuition fee waiver as scholarship for students with gold or silver medal at the national level / state level in sports or have some exemplary achievements to their credit in the area of performing arts or literature.
- 20% tuition fee waiver to ST, OBC and Minority Category Students.
MERIT SCHOLARSHIP DURING A PROGRAM
In order to encourage students to achieve higher performance during their studies in an academic program, the university institutes merit scholarships for them in recognition of their academic achievements in the concerned programs of study. These scholarships are awarded every year from the second year onwards, after the declaration of the results, for a period of one year by Scholarship Management Committee of the University.